The first sight of snow
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Playing Catch Up!
So I realized I am a bit behind on what has been going on in the last two weeks since I've been laid-off and haven't had Internet access. Two weeks ago we ended up getting tickets to the Iowa vs. Michigan game!!!! It was a night game at Kinnick and Iowa's Homecoming, and just happened to be the day of our first SNOWFALL! Luckily it didn't snow all day, only for a few hours but non the less it was still freezing. We arrived in Iowa City at 1:30pm for a few hours of tailgating. Kickoff was at 7:05pm. I wore 2 pairs of socks, mittens, a scarf, and 4 layers of shirts/sweatshirts with a jacket plus 2 blankets. The first half of the game was a piece of cake but that second half, was pretty chilly. Gotta love the Fall tailgating weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment