Thursday, October 29, 2009
Round Three
I have been debating on making another scrapbook for a friends baby shower coming up. I wasn't going to make it because with school and work, I didn't think I would have enough time. However since I have some "extra free time" I decided on Monday that I would just go ahead and start it to see how much I got done since Megan's baby shower is in 2 weeks. I have actually been doing surprisingly well and gotten in quite a groove so I thought I share a little of what I have done so far. Although they are having a boy I didn't want to do the traditional blue, so far its been pretty neutral. I think if I ever have to an all neutral one I can definitely pull it off! Here's a Sneak Peak:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment