Sunday, November 1, 2009

#37 - Twilight

In preparation for the second movie of the Twilight Saga, New Moon coming out November 20th, I decided to re-read the books to start off my book list of 101 books. I know I've already read them, but I love them. This week I finished Twilight and will begin reading New Moon this week. The first time I read them earlier this year, I read all 4 in just under 2 weeks and they are not short books! Although they are definitely easy and fast reads. Anyone that has not read them, I would definitely recommend them too. Dave even read New Moon this past week!!! He has hopped in the Twilight train and has started to get just as obsessed as I have been. He is definitely anticipating the movie coming out and picked up the book when I brought it home last week just to read the first chapter and see what all the fuse was about.....of course he ended up reading the entire book. He even took it to work this week to read during his breaks and lunch time! He hardly even watched TV this week and for any of you who know my husband, he loves his TV time and he does not read books. And yes, we will absolutely be going to the movie opening day! So excited for it!!

No comments: