Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#72 Adolph's

There is a local Mexican Restaurant in the QC called Adolph's that I have heard lots of good things about. I LOVE Mexican but have never been there for some reason. So when my friend Brittany offered to take me to lunch to celebrate my birthday yesterday, I jumped at the chance to try a new place. She had never been there either and was up for trying something new as well. Plus as #72 on my 101 List, try out new restaurants. I have to say, I was not impressed. I've heard its awesome and have heard many rave reviews but unfortunately I did not feel the same way. I was really disappointed, I even tried one of the combos which came with a taco, enchilada and tostada so I could try multiple things at once, but no dice. Apparently nothing compares to my favorites Los Agaves and Ganzo's. I guess I will just stick to what I know! At least I tried, right?

No comments: