Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Movie Time
This weekend FINALLY arrived! The movie I've been patiently waiting to come out opened over the weekend, yes I'm talking about NEW MOON! Of course I went to the first showing Friday at noon with my friend Brittany, then had date night with the hubby and went to the 8:30pm showing and Brittany met us for that one too. Dave said he wasn't quite sure if he liked it, he thought reading the book ruined the movie because of course they can't include everything since there just isn't enough time and Jacob is NOT 6'5" in the movie like in the book (he really can't get over that one!). However, he ended up wanting to go see it again on Sunday, so we did...and yes Brit met us again :) So I saw it 3 times opening weekend, insane I know. I think it gets better the more you see it. And I'm starting to like the soundtrack even more after seeing the movie. I thought the movie was much better than the first one, Twilight, because it followed the book pretty well. Very upset with the ending, total cliffhanger. I can't believe that's how they ended it (you'll have to watch it to know). And now the 7 month countdown begins until the 3rd book, Eclipse comes to theaters June 30, 2010! Can't wait for it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment