Monday, November 9, 2009
Baby V's Shower
Megan had her baby shower on Saturday afternoon. It was an absolutely beautiful day! 70 degrees in November, what is going on? Can't complain though, it felt like Spring. Megan's sisters put on a great shower, with a blue and white color scheme. The best part was the food, Olive Garden!! Great idea by the way, lasagna, salad and bread sticks...hmmmm! One thing I had not seen yet at a baby shower was that there were diapers out at all the tables for everyone to write messages on. That way mom and dad have something to read and look forward to each time they change a diaper. It was a cute idea and many of the family and friends were having a lot of fun with it. She got a ton of really cute clothes and blankets, including Chicago Bears and Wisconsin items. Someone gave them the cutest little Wisconsin Badger mittens, stocking hat, and scarf....I wonder if I can find Iowa Hawkeye ones?? The mittens where little badger claws and the scarf had the top half of the badger on one end and the bottom half of the badger on the other, it was really cute. Here is the some more of the scrapbook I made for her.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment