Wednesday, November 18, 2009
A Road Trip and a Date Night
Last week I got the opportunity to drive up to Minnesota (#35) with my parents to visit my brother, sister and Carter! It was a short trip but a great one. Mostly we just hung out around their house, its hard to go out for very long with 7 week old who needs to eat every 2-2 1/2 hours. So we all were able to enjoy some nice low key hanging out time. We did venture out on Friday to the Mall of America for a few hours of shopping, which Carter actually slept through the majority of the trip. Then we went out to dinner at I got to try a Juicy Lucy(#72)! They are famous in MN, Dave and I saw them featured on the Food Network on the show Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives. So I knew I wanted to try one at some point up there. They were delicious by the way! We left on Thursday morning to go up there and came back Saturday. Dave and I had a date night planned for Saturday night. We got tickets to go see Dane Cook at the iWireless Center (#4 Completed). We are both big fans of Dane Cook and it was a really great show. He has two other comedians on before him and he even came back out for an encore. He even threw a group of like 4 girls out who were sitting in the front row because they were being obnoxious. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment