Sunday, April 25, 2010

Garden

I am officially on my way to learning about gardening. Last week I started off pulling weeds all weekend. It surely wasn't the most fun thing to do but it was down right hard work! And after spending 3 days in a row pulling weeds, if felts like I didn't even make a dent in the garden. This last week I haven't had much time to get out there but luckily my wonderful father-in-law has been able to come over and tend to it. I wet out today and picked some rhubarb and asparagus There is so much of it all ready!!! I'm going to try some new recipes this week and will of course share them afterward.
RHUBARB
Half of the garden - spinach, lettuce, radishes, onions, peas... The lettuce and spinach
Asparagus
All picked in 1 day...HOLY asparagus!
Onions and garlic
I love this berry bush! It winds around everything
The beautiful cherry blossoms may be gone but these will soon to be cherries!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I SO wish I could have a garden! I kill everything : (