- Monday - Took the dogs on 3.6 mile run/walk. Yeah, that's right 3.6 miles!!!! We even ran the majority of the way. We went all the way to the bike path, ran a full mile, and turned around and ran all the way home. PS I love how the bike path has mile markers every half mile.
- Tuesday - Off....studying
- Wednesday - Off
- Thursday - Class
- Friday - Off
- Saturday - Weekend Class - Took the dogs on a 1.6 mile run and we ran the entire time!
- Sunday - Weekend Class
Monday, April 12, 2010
Week #19 Workout Update
I've been dreading posting this.....it seems April has been a major BUST for my workouts!! Seriously, school is ruling my life the last few weeks. I've had papers due, tests, more papers, and a presentation to prepare for!! I haven't even had time to watch any of my favorite TV shows! Only 5 more weeks of the semester, only 5 more weeks of the semester, only 5 more weeks of the semester....just gotta keep telling myself that!! The good news however, I am officially done with my weekend class, although not completely as I have 2 take home tests to finish and send back within the next two weeks, oh statistics how I despise you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment