- Monday - N/A
- Tuesday - Bicycle 5.6 miles
- Wednesday - Ran/walked with the doggies 3.6 miles
- Thursday - Ran/ walked with the doggies 3.6 miles
- Friday - Off
- Saturday - Walk with the dogs 2.5 miles
- Sunday - Off
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Weekly Workout Update ?
What week am I on again?? I have no idea,
Took my "gently used" bike out for it's first use! Road down to the bike path (0.80 miles), bike 2 miles and then turned around and came home for a grand total of 5.6 miles!! Not too shabby for the first test run. I have not been on a bicycle since I was probably 14 years old. It felt like I was 9 years old again out riding my bike all by myself. I felt like a kid again! But let me tell you trying to bike up hill is a b*tch! It killed me! There is a golf course right at the beginning of the path and my husband just so happened to be there praticing his putt when I managed to finally make it back to the beginning of the path. Well I just about called him to tell him he needed to give me a ride home the rest of the way because I was spent! And mind you it's only 0.80 of a mile to our house! I thought there was no way in hell I could make it. But somehow I managed and I did absolutely nothing the rest of the night! And p.s. my a$$ hurt the next day from the seat :( but that's what I get for using a 17 year old free bike, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment