
We had a little celebration yesterday for
Maddux's birthday. I was asked today, if we really actually celebrate our dogs birthdays and if Dave is as obsessed with our dogs like me by a co-worker, the answer is YES and an even bigger YES! Hello we don't have any kids! Our furbabies are our babies! And by the way, Dave treats them more like people than I do. Anways, so I attempted to make my first dog birthday cake which the recipe is on
my baking blog, it turned out fairly well. My decorating skills have not improved much but it's kind of hard to work with yogurt!
Maddux turned the big FOUR! They loved the cake. I gave them a little too big of pieces and they took them and ran!
Maddux took his to the living room carpet and
Waveland took hers to the kitchen rug, not smart on my part and they made a mess! But pretty entertaining to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment