I bought a baby sling....for my dog!
Ha ha. See you think I'm crazy!
But let me tell you why. Maddux is one needy little puppy, or more like he's a big baby! He always wants to be held when he gets scared or cold. He's scared when the dishwasher is running, anytime the oven alarm buzzes, the washing machine is on, the vacuum, etc and he always wants me to hold him while I'm cooking. It's pretty difficult to make dinner with only one hand or clean the house. So for a long time I've been thinking how much simpler it would be if I had one of those baby carriers (already tried putting him in my sweatshirt) so I can hold him and still have two hands. They do make actually pet slings but those things are expensive. I was given this wonderful website http://www.sevenslings.com/ which had very cute and stylish slings.
I ordered this one yesterday! There are 3 ways to wear your baby...I think I'll be cradling or front carrying Maddux :) Ahh the things we do for our furbabies.
Another reason I want to share this with you is that you have to buy one. Not just because they are the cutest baby slings I've seen but because with the promo code all you pay for is shipping!!! It's a limited time offer so go order one now!
Promo code: babies
No comments:
Post a Comment