Well I said as part of my New Year's resolution I wanted to take more trips with Dave this year and only two weekends into the new year we have Trip#1 under our belt! Plus it's also something to add to the
101 List, #11. This past weekend we went the Windy City for the Chicago Bulls game on Saturday. We actually had this planned a few weeks ago and decided we would leave Friday afternoon to grab dinner and hang out in around downtown then explore Saturday and go to the game. So Friday morning before we left Dave called me to see if I would be interested in going to the
Blackhawk's game since they were also in town and playing Friday night....and who would decline a chance to go to their 1st NHL game?!

At the United Center

The atmosphere was absolutely AMAZING at the Chicago
Blackhawk's game. They played the Ottawa Senators. They sang the Canadian anthem and then the National Anthem. I was unaware beforehand but it's apparently tradition for the crowd to get louder and louder
throughout the singing of the National Anthem...it was pretty cool.

Enjoying the game
OT! The game went into overtime and then a shoot out. The Blackhawk's ended up winning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment