Clomid is a Bitch, or at least it has made me one!
About a week before the end of my cycle I started getting headaches, feeling dizzy and extremely moody. I mean literally overly annoyed with certain people it was driving me crazy. Particularly with one person I work with, everything about this person and what they did drove me crazy....the way they drank...the sounds they made when they ate...hearing them talk... breathing so loud.....AHHHHH...SERIOUSLY CRAZY PERSON OVER HERE!!
And then of course when when AF showed up CRAZY LADY was out in full force. It didn't help that AF was 2-3 times worse than normal, I couldn't even stand being touched... my husband trying to touch me made me want to scream (and I might have) and run from him, ohh my poor husband! We may have gotten into a argument while at the grocery store but in my defense who decides to wait till the day before the Superbowl while just about to check out to tell their wife "we're having people over for the game what are you making"? Needless to say I gave myself a timeout when we got home. I grabbed my heating pad and laid in bed in complete SILENCE for a good 20 minutes to calm my irritability, over sensitivity, and irrational behavior! Hey it helped, I've been good since them
So yes the first round of Clomid was a Bust!
Onto round 2...and hoping it goes better....for both my husbands sake and my sanity's sake ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment