Friday, February 18, 2011

Princess Waveland

Happy Birthday Waveland!
It's our baby girls 3rd birthday today! Yes we celebrate our furbabies birthday, maybe once we have human babies we'll stop. But until then we celebrate!!! My little Waveybelle is getting so big, look how little she use to be...
Dave really wanted to get a 2nd dog and one of my co-workers dogs accidentally got pregnant, actually they didn't even know she was pregnant until about a week before giving birth to 3 little puppies. So we decided to take an "Oops puppy". We were suppose to go pick her up one day after I got off work but instead my co-workers husband brought her to work for me so I got to surprise Dave (and Maddux) with her. She was so tiny I put her in my coat and Dave didn't even know until...surprise...
Puppy! Meeting for the first time, obviously best friends :)
Waveland in her winter coat bought buy Daddy!
Loving the snow!
Being tortured! Dave put my socks on her front paws and made her walk all funny, it was so cute!
The Birthday girl all grown up

No comments: