Since the beginning of the year, he's stated numerous times how we need to get to church but by time Sunday morning rolls around someone doesn't want to get out of bed or off the couch or out the door, so we never make it. Even a few of our friends have started going to church every Sunday and have invited us to join them.
Well...it's almost March, almost 3 months into the new year and no church yet! That is until TODAY! We actually, finally made it to church. We were on time and all! No complaining. No trying to leave church early! The theme of the mass today was Faithfulness. What's interesting was that this was the first time we've been to mass in years together, not wedding related, and in two songs and the first reading were references about a women with child. I'm hoping this is a sign from God that this cycle is the one! The big man upstairs just might be trying to tell me something after all.
Just have faith.
4 comments:
Good for you Brenda! Tim and I started going regularly around the time I got pregnant with Brody and I promise you it is so good for your marriage! Good things are coming your way, I just know it! Fingers crossed and prayers going out to you!
Thanks Tracy!
That just gave me chills! God works in mysterious ways and blesses those that are faithful. Praying for you today!!!
Keep up the faith and never lose sight of the fact that even though WE may not know why things happen they way they do, God does! He'll take care of you!
Post a Comment