Monday, June 6, 2011

P4

When to get my blood draw Saturday morning and got a voicemail from my RE's office this morning with the results...I didn't even have to call this is amazing! I must say the lab did a fantastic job this time around. Since I had to work Saturday morning I went down to the lab right before my shift. They got me in and out in 7 minutes. And they got my blood drawn with only one attempt! My blood was drawn to test my progesterone to see how my levels are after ovulation which takes place 7-8 days after O. Nurse M said it was great, 33.2, which they like to see over 10 so mines is really good. Now we just wait for a BFP or AF to arrive and call in to my RE's office for our next step.

3 comments:

The Gorsh House said...

BFP!!!

Heather said...

That is a GREAT P4!!! Praying this is your month!!! Sending sticky dust for your BFP!! (Okay there was a lot of lingo is this post...haha) Praying for you!!

Maria said...

hi! :) i just found your blog today. i'm so sorry for your loss and trouble in your journey so far. i like how you incorporate a little bit of everything in your blog!! i look forward to following and hope to see good news on your next post!
sending you postive thoughts and fertile vibes!
:)
maria