Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend. Not only is Memorial Day weekend a holiday celebration it is also a week full of anniversary celebration for us!! Jordan and Stephanie's 5th Anniversary was Friday the 27th, Karl and Mollie's was Saturday the 28th and our anniversary is Tuesday the 31st. How could I pass up the weekend without baking? I couldn't! So I made a Cookies and Cream Chocolate cake for us all to share (which the recipe for will of course be on My Buns Are Done).

The Happy Couples!

Dave & I

Jordan & Steph celebrating 5 years!
 Karl & Mollie celebrating 7(?) years!

 Lovin' come Oreos


Car-Car Enjoying his Auntie's creation



The masterpiece

 Carter has turned into quite the little helper and loved handing out drinks to everyone. Daddy taught him well :)


He's a dancing fool! It was the cutest thing, shaking his butt and hips, jumping up and down to the music.
Pure entertainment for sure!


"Look at me Aunt Brenda, I get low low low"


No comments: