Saturday, May 14, 2011

Babysitting Duo

Last night Dave and I had our first babysitting tag team experience!! We got to babysit baby Jackson for about 5 hours all alone. And YES, our friends actually trusted us alone with their infant for multiple hours!! I know it surprised me too :) I'm pretty sure this was the longest Dave has ever been around a small child AND he got to experience his first diaper change!! Yeah Dave!! He was luck Jackson took it easy on him and it was only a wet one but it was pretty entertaining to watch no less :)

I went over to Kelsey and Chad's house right after work so they would go to her Graduation Hooding. JJ was sleeping when I arrived and stayed asleep for about 20 minutes after they felt. Once Dave got done with baseball practice and showered he came over with dinner and hung out with JJ for the night. Jackson was a great baby for us and only was fussing twice, one of those times he was just plain PISSED but all he needed was to top off the tank with a 2 oz bottle and little nap for about 25 minute nap then woke up just in time for Mommy and Daddy to come home.

We survived...more importantly so did JJ :)

No comments: