Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Away

Get ready for a boat load of pictures....I went up to Minnesota to visit my friend Roxie and my brother, sister and nephew. I of course mainly took pictures of Carter because he's just so darn cute!!! I drove up on Thursday to stay with Roxie in Uptown. I had my first IKEA experience and then we did some shopping at the Mall of America. Saturday I went over to Jordan and Steph's and once Carter took his afternoon nap we headed off to the Minnesota Zoo. It was so much fun watching Carter see all the animals and explore.
Sheep!
Mommy and Carter
Hello Mr. Bear! He was showing off to all the visitors swimming along the glass.
Checkin out the bunnies!
Daddy and Carter
Goats!
Hungry goats!
Cutest picture!
The beauiful Cheetah
Yellow Submarine
Last day at the park enjoying the swings
I LOVE his face in this picture, pure joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! So happy you could come and visit!!