Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November!

What the hell happened to the entire month of October?!?! I seriously feel like I blinked and missed it. I can't believe it is November already but I sure am looking forward to it :)

Things to Love about November -
  1. It's My Birthday Month! Sadly my last year of my 20's but we'll get to that later.
  2. VACATION. I also call it our Dominican Thanksgiving....ahhh I can't wait! I've been having dreams about our vaca the last few days. Dreams we miss our flight. Dreams we have so much luggage (for going to a beach) we can't get through customs. That I pick up the wrong plane tickets and then I find ours and they have our names wrong on them so they won't let us on the plane. Then I remember the correct tickets are in our safe at home so I try to get my parents to go get them and bring them to us before our plans leaves without us.
  3. going to Chicago, unfortunately for training but I'll get to ride the Amtrak and mark something else on my 101 list
  4. Parents 36th? Anniversary
  5. My 10 year high school reunion, although I think Dave might me looking forward to this more than me.
  6. I'll hopefully finally be finished with a project at work that I can't wait to be done with.
  7. Getting back to the gym. I'm making my friend/co-worker Tera to join the "Y" to take classes with me.
  8. Dependant on my cycle, vacation, timing, and God...possibly an IUI (or maybe that's December).
Am I missing anything else?

No comments: