This year Dave and I didn't dress up for Halloween, no big costume party this year but that didn't stop me from dressing up the pups! I found these cute costumes at TJ Maxx for cheap.
Maddux is my Lil Lion
Waveland was a Fairy
Waveland was not a fan of her costume, she ran like hell from me and once I got it on her she awkwardly ran to the guest bedroom to pout on the bed trying to get away from me.... ahh I love torturing my dogs with outfits ;)
Although we didn't have a costume party this year or dress up, our friends Megan and John had a Iowa Game/Pumpkin Carving party on Saturday we went to. Pumpkin carving for the kids and the Iowa game for the adults (although it was a disappointing game to watch). Megan and John are always such great hosts for every occasion! We had such a great time and it was a really good turn out. All the kids were dressed up in their costumes and looks so cute! Tonight we're off to Greg and Anna's to hang out for treat-or-treating. They are bringing the fire pit out to the front yard so we all can hang out outside tailgating style to watch all the kiddos trick or treat around the neighborhood.
Happy Halloween!!




No comments:
Post a Comment