I don't get a print out of my new EMI very time I get them done but now I have proof that I am in fact improving with acupuncture. Remembering my chart from my first visit here, it looks similar to this first one however this one from a few weeks is worst.
Guess it really is true some get worst before they get better.
See the difference? Green is good! Ideally the entire graph should be green but there definitely is more green :) My numbers are all very low but the main thing is the majority of my channels are balanced. There is still work to be done so I get to look forward to more sessions. This week Dr. C put the majority of the needles in my hands and arms, 3 in just the fingers alone on each hand (they really hurt) and of course the dreaded toes.
Hopefully I keep improving!!


No comments:
Post a Comment