A few weeks ago Katie asked me if I could make baby Nola a scrapbook like I did for big sister Anna. Anna's scrapbook was the first one I ever made (2 1/2 years ago already!). It's been a while since I've last made one, it's kind been pushed to the back burner behind all this baking stuff going on. But the last two weeks have slowed down on the baking front so I was able to finally focus on the book. I just completed it this weekend and just in time as Nola is set to arrive any day now, her due date is the 11th.....this Tuesday!
I thought I would share a few of my favorite pages.
Welcome baby Nola!
First Family photos
Daddy and Me
Sisters!!
A little Valentine's Day LOVE
Playtime....I love how this one turned out
Another family page to complete the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment