I love coming home to this...
a UPS box from Von Maur....my first birthday present!!!!
Ohh what could be inside...
but a new purse!! And a cupcake card which it totally appropriate :) Thank you Uncle Mike!!
Dave's uncle usually mails me a birthday gift, some how he always seems to know what I want! Last year I was looking for boots and he sent me a pair of black boots, that fit perfect. How he pulled that off I don't know as I have thick calves which makes it extremely difficult to find any cute boots that will zip up all the way. The past 2 months I've been talking about needing to get a new purse...and low and behold, a new black purse! It's like he can read my mind, all the way from Champaign. Of course when I showed Dave that I got a birthday gift, his response was "Oh shit!" As if he as totally forgotten about it....although he does this every year so it's not shocking.



1 comment:
Uncle Mike has great taste! Love it!
Post a Comment