Friday, December 30, 2011

Best Part of Christmas

This Little Guy!!!

Can I tell you how much I adore this kid!!! He is seriously the funniest AND cutest person I know. He calls me and Dave, Brendadave, one word. He fake laughs all the time, it is hilarious and contagious.  

He likes to pretend he's a kitty....eating from his bowl.  


He loved Christmas this year. He ran up to the tree asking which presents were his and even asked if he could open one using his manners, please. So cute! He was such a great little helper when it was time to open gifts, passing out all the gifts to each family member.


 Uncle Dave helped him open up his big present from Grandma and Grandpa.

 He loves to dance and says "shake your booty". We danced all over the house, shaking our booties!

And he's definitely a little daredevil, using Grandma's furniture as a jungle gym. Climbing off the top of the couch to the floor. He got so excited he did it he would yell "I did it!" then run around the room giving everyone high fives, climb back up to the top of the couch, climb back down the sit and do it all over again and again and again. Hilarious!!

Did I mention I love him!! ;)

No comments: