I don't even know where to begin with our trip (aside from my previous post).
Here are some pictures from around our resort. We didn't even get a chance to explore the entire resort, but we did most of it. It was just like any other Hard Rock, with lots of decor from music artists and celebrities everywhere. We were luckily that when we booked our vacation we received a $1,500 credit to be used at the resort. Dave got to enjoy the golf course they have on-site, it rained twice very briefly on the front nine and then once he was half way done with the 18th hole it down poured on him so he decided it was a day.
I, on the other hand, missed all the rain as I was in the spa for 4 hours!! I could only use $300 toward the spa so I booked the Mini-Relax Package, which used the entire thing and I only went over by 5 bucks. The package included a 25 minute body scrub, an 80 minute full body massage and then a 25 minute facial. I was told be there an hour early in which I was giving a robe and let to an array of treatments beforehand. First the steam room which was extremely true to it's name as I could hardly even tell if anyone else was in there. Next I went to a hot and cold shower, it has five rows of sprayers that alternated from hot to cold. Then I was taken to the sauna and the ice room after than. Lastly I was taken to the mud room, it basically we like the steam room but not as steamy and I was giving a body scrub that looked a lot like mud and then another shower. I was taken to another room to wait in a comfy chair with a heated neck pillow. After my relax treatment I was led to another room with lounge chairs and a pool and refreshments to hang out in for however long I want. IT WAS AMAZING!!
The entire bottom floor is the Spa!
Me ;)
Billy Idol's motorcycle
Hanging with Madonna's car
Right out side our building
Dominican Flower
Our little friend we met walking out one of the doors to the resort.....just chill'in!
As with every resort, they has nightly entertainment. A few nights they had a Michael Jackson show that we had been told to definitely go see. They showed clips from his move This Is It and played music videos in the background while the dancers performed. The MJ impersonator really creepily looked like him, from the hair and the pale make-up on the face to all his dance moves. He had those down! It was really good. They did The Jackson 5, Thriller, We Are the World, Beat It and Smooth Criminal to just name a few.
1 comment:
sounds wonderful!! a full morning of being pampered!!! did it get any better than that?!?! happy thanksgiving to you!!
Post a Comment