I decided taking 20 million photos just wanted enough to preserve everything about my son. They develop so much in the first year and I love watching him grow...realizing the the world around him and beginning to met developmental milestones, so much fun to watch!
Pictures don't fully capture that!
I love looking at pictures of him but I want to be able to look back and remember what he was like in these early months.
The cute little hiccups he gets ALL THE TIME!
His adorable sneezes.
His melt my heart open mouth smile.
The way he first started trying to "talk" to us.
Giggles!
I can go on.....
So I decided to start taking more videos of him! And because I'm obsessed with all the adorableness that is my son :)
I'm no video pro and I currently don't have that great of phone to record him on so most of them are pretty shaky. Oh and you will most likely hear me in the majority of them, please ignore me at all costs. You've been warned!
Madden's cute little hiccups.
At around 8 weeks old Madden started to make these sighing noises. He has such a sweet little voice I just can't stand it.
Just this past weekend I tried to film him all smiley first thing in the morning but he got distracted by daddy running in to talk to him and then he avoided looking at me all together because of the camera light.
Dave never realized I was recording this, he just thought I was taking pictures but I love that I got to capture the way to talks to Madden and how Madden is just in awe and so attentive at his daddy!
Last one, I swear!
Recently Madden has started becoming a bit more content when he wakes up. He doesn't immediately cry as soon a he starts waking up, he does just kinda cry out once or twice every few minutes for a while. Then once I come into his room, turn on the light and say good morning to him, he opens those beautiful eyes and gives me the biggest most infectious smile!
1 comment:
OMG he's sooo cute Brenda!!
Post a Comment