Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week 1 - Complete!

I survived the first 7 days of the 30 Day Shred!!

That along with being in the middle of Week 3-4 of the C25K, it barely happened but I did it!!

Yesterday on I was still sore but not nearly as bad as the first few days. I think being sore is just something I'm always going to be throughout the rest of these 30 days, I don't see it getting easier...

I actually took a 20 minute walk with the fur babies and the human baby after I got off work. Once we were home I did the 30 day shred and after MJ was in bed I hurried on off to the gym to run jog. I completed week 4 day 1 of C25K, I literally can't believe I actually completed it...the entire run....no walking early. I thought I was going to die.
That's jog 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, jog 5 minutes, walk 2.5 minutes, jog 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, jog 5 minutes.
That last 5 minutes, as soon as I started I didn't think I would even make it a full minute but I kept pushing and tried distracting myself it the tv's at the gym and my music playing. I was hard. I pushed myself to do just one more minute, and then just one more after that, then just 30 seconds until I made it to the very end.
I was exhausted.
Then, after I caught my breath, I felt great. Because I did it.
My times not great but I'm lapping everyone sitting on the couch :)
Post workout din-din, grilled chicken, avocado slices, cucumber slices and a sweet potato with a small amount of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. I'm working on portion control, eating healthier and drinking lots o lots o water! My water bottle at work is 32oz, I make sure to fill up 3 times and have it empty by time I leave work. That's 96oz y'all! On top of that I drink one or two 16oz bottles after I get home. 
Water
Water
Water

Week 1 Complete suckas!
.
.
.
.
God give me the strength to complete the next 3!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice work!!! I've never made it past week 1, haha!! I always get bored, or forget! Keep it up, that's awesome.

I am running Week 4, Day 1 of C25K today! Kind of dreading it, but will feel good when it's done!