Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Journey To Parenthood

Exciting News!!

Today Dexter's Diggs is being feature over at My Everyday Love for Leah's series of "Our Journey To Parenthood".

I was honored she asked me to write a guest post for her series.
Even though I've always been very open about our experience with multiple miscarriage's and trouble conceiving, it was hard to find the words to start telling our story again. It's been a long time. It feels like a lifetime ago yet like it was yesterday all at the same time!   

Our Journey to Parenthood is a great series which gives awareness that every one's journey is different yet we all still have a lot of the same feelings and experiences along the way. She has featured some pretty strong and inspirational women. Be sure to check my story and all the others as well here!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Let's try that again since I can't count haha...
I just started following your blog and wanted to say hi! :) We had our boys just a few days apart. Your little man is so cute!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story! You are an incredible woman, Maddox is so blessed!