Thursday, January 16, 2014

Non-Scale Victories

Today I'm celebrating some recent non-scale victories (NSV).

Weight loss is not always about the scale. I'm trying not to focus so much on the number on the scale (though it's really hard not to) and focus on some of the accomplishments and changes that are happening from exercising and keeping track of what I eat.

1. I'm on an 8 day streak of getting over 10,000 steps in a day with my new FitBit!! Some days it's really hard! I never knew how inactive I could be everyday because I sit at a desk all day for work. But it's weekend too. The FitBit has definitely helped me get more active. If I haven't met my goal for the day I actually run laps throughout my house, run in place, do jumping jacks, or skip in front of MJ which helps entertain him and he thinks it's fun.  


2. See those tags....they say SMALL.
Granted they are over sized shirts to wear with leggings but it still counts!  

3. Regular width boots!
This girls always had thick calves. I've had to buy or try to find wide calf boots, which there aren't a ton of options out there. I found these on JustFab.com and they fit around my calves perfectly.   

MJ photo bomb!

4. My yoga pants are getting too big! Like saggy off the hips they might fall off while on the treadmill too big. 

No comments: