Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Off day

Lately Tuesdays have been my rest day.
Since I bring my lunch everyday now and am majorly trying to cut back on my extra spending habits, I have no where to go for a one hour lunch break. That makes it a perfect time to go to the gym to get my workout in, which I aim to go 3-4 days a week. 

But today I was feeling restless at work with not taking a break.  
So by 2:00pm I decided to pull the trigger to take a late lunch break and get a quick 20 workout in on the elliptical. It was just suppose to be quick...
 
And this happened.
 
I've seriously only attempted to run twice since October.
One was for a whole 10 minutes and the other was just barely 2 miles. I had no intention on even trying to run close to 3.1 miles since I had been running the past few months but once I started I just kept pushing myself. I thought "you did it once before, you can totally make it", and I did!
 
I was going to start the couch to 5k program in March once it started to get a bit warmer out but now I might just start sooner and attempt....further!
 
Yikes!!!!