Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine

Today Valentine's Day is brought to you by the letter "D".

D for Dollar Bill ya'll!
Yup that's all I spent on Madden's Valentine's this year. 
A Dollar.
One Buck. 
Uno.
$1.
Thank you Pinterest for this idea and the site for the FREE printable, which can also be found here.
I was at good ole Michael's last week and had originally picked up a pack of bubbles with heart shaped wands (adorable right?!) then found a 12 pack of glow sticks in the dollar bins. The Printable was free ninety ninety. So basically that is less than 9 cents per Valentine. Score!


D is also for dinner date.
Daddy had bowling last night so me and the little man had a pre-Valentines Day dinner date.
His dinner included chicken nuggets with ketchup (he likes to dip now), peas and pears. It's pure entertainment with this kid these days.  


It's a somewhat long video but his reaction to eating peas and pears is always the same that I just had to make sure I captured it. Something is wrong with my sound so I apologize, there's nothing wrong with your sound :)

I also try to use some reverse psychology on him with telling him things are yummy. His yummy sounds like "mummy" and then he wants me to be "bite" his pears.

Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments: