Friday, September 4, 2015

Baby #2 Bumpdate: Weeks 28 - 31



How far along: Weeks 28/29/30/31 

Maternity clothes: 
Majority of all maternity 

Stretch marks: 
No

Sleep:
 Still same as last update, some nights are better than others. A good night’s sleep these days are only getting up to pee 3 times a night, a bad night would be waking up multiple times for 2+ hours at a time unable to get comfortable no matter which way I lay in bed or with how many pillows I put where.

Weight: 
I think we’re at about +25lbs now

Exercise: 
The last two weeks have been a dismal attempt at trying to get my steps in, I haven’t actually tried at all. The weather this week has been a huge factor as it’s 90+ degrees plus horrible humidity, I don’t even want to attempt to go to my car to go to the gym and you can bet I’m not walking outside in it. Last week my body just did not feel up for maintaining 10K+ steps


Baby Update: At my last two appointments baby girls heart rate was 153 and 150bpm. Two weeks ago the midwife said she was measuring a week ahead and this week I was told she is measuring right on track.

Best Moment(s) this (4) Weeks: Madden officially moved into his Big Boy Room! And he’s doing great in it which can be seen here. He’s even helped put his toddler bed back into a crib for his baby sister and cleaned it. Went through all the baby stuff and got out what we can reuse again. MJ had lots of fun at Violet’s second birthday party. We made a family trip to the Niabi Zoo. Started working on baby girls room. Baby sat Violet one Saturday morning. Madden and I went to Farm Days down in the Village of East Davenport with Grandma Mary and Papa Gary.   
Miss Anything:  Moving around comfortably. Sushi. Beer.

Movement: She is still one very active little girl. She loves to stretch out all the way up in my ribs and way down in my cervix. Girl enjoys kicking me in the crotch :)    


Food cravings: Still got Tropical Sno and Whitey's grape slushy's on the brain, as well as boneless chicken wings.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
None

Gender: 
It's A GIRL!

Big Brother: Omg this kid makes me so excited to see him as a big brother! He is going to be so great with her. He talks about his baby sister ALL.THE.TIME. Almost every day he see’s my belly and yells “Baby!” He now tries “scaring” her by yelling at my belly. He runs to help give me a hand to assist me in getting up off the couch or from the floor. Every night at bed time when we give hugs and kisses he will kiss and huge his sister. Yesterday he noticed there were some new things in her room and he got all excited he ran into her room saying “Mommy look, those are so cool!” pointing at the new pom poms hanging up. Then saw some picture frames I painted in her nursery colors and a pennant banner and said “It’s sooo bootiful”. He saw some books on wall and said he is going to read to her and sit in his rocking chair in her room.  


Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks daily. Every few days or so I will get actual contractions but typically go away after 45-60 minutes and after drinking lots of water

Symptoms: 
Braxton Hicks. Leg cramps. Downstairs lady parts are hurting all the time! Still feeling large and belly is stretching out more and more. Some days I feel great and some days I am completely exhausted with feeling achy and sore all over. Sciatic pain had returned in full force, most definitely need to start going back to the chiro for help asap.

Belly Button in or out: It half in half out! When I have a full bladder or eat too much it’s an outie so it could be any day now that it pops all the way out. 

Picked up some hand me down clothes from Kelsey and Halana, MJ was actually really excited to go through the clothes and see what matches his like pajamas. He kept saying "This for my baby sister" or "It's so bootiful".


Wedding rings on or off? On but I do take it off when I workout or take walks since my fingers tend to swell with the heat. 

Mood: 
Overall great, though there are many times I've notice I don't have nearly as much patience as I use to/normally do. Especially when it comes to the dogs for some reason, they are driving me nuts!!

Looking forward to:  Finishing baby girls room up. Enjoying the Labor Day holiday weekend. Fall weather and activities. Seeing if Dave and I can agree on a name. Starting a countdown for baby girls arrival and of course still looking forward to watching MJ bond with his little sis on the inside. 

Sneak Peak of Baby Girls bedding

No comments: