How far along: Weeks 32/33/34
Maternity clothes: Majority of all maternity but still sneaking some non-maternity items into the wardrobe
Stretch marks: I may have spied a 1 or 2 creeping up on the underside of the belly. I’ve always had some on my thighs from over the years so that’s nothing new.
Sleep: Still same as last couple updates, some nights are better than others. Seems like the bladder is on a nightly schedule always of 12:30am, 3:00am and 4:30am. Baby girl really loves to party as of late right around the 3:00am mark. I’m curious to see if that will remain her party time out of utero.
Weight: Around a total of +28lbs now
Exercise: These days it’s getting harder and harder to make it to 10K steps, even with a morning and afternoon break at work for a walk. I’m down to a waddle. I walk slower. I have more contractions. My back and body hurts. All things that make it a bit more difficult to reach that goal. I’ve thought about bringing down my step goal to 8K. I feel as long as I’m keeping up our 2 walk breaks a day at work, it’s a win!
![]() |
| My sick little babe just wanted to hold my hand...<3 nbsp="" td=""> |
Baby Update:
Baby girl is still very active at my appointments while trying to get a good
heart rate reading, last two appointments have been 144 and 155 bpm. Mom and baby are both
measuring right on target.
Best Moment(s) this (3) Weeks: Dave and I went to Des Moines for a wedding over Labor Day weekend so Madden spend the day and night with Grandma Karen and Papa Jim. They went to church and Halana’s 3rd birthday party, had a sleepover, then went to the circus. Madden had an absolute blast at the circus and is still talking about it as well as pretending to be an elephant and lion tamer. We celebrated cousin Carter’s 6th birthday and Papa Gary’s birthday as well. We also got two surprise gift packages in the mail, one from Uncle Mike with two adorable newborn outfits for baby girl and the other from Aunt Tiff to Madden with Spanish puzzle books for this birthday. And I started seeing a new chiropractor that specializes in prenatal and pediatric care for some much needed back and sciatic pain relief.
Miss Anything: Moving around and sleeping comfortably. Sushi. Beer.....I could still go for a Summer Shandy and now all the Fall beers are coming out.
Movement: She
is still one very active little girl. Baby girl sure LOVES to be all up in my rib cage. I am constantly
trying to push her down and out as it is extremely uncomfortable. She still
loves to stretch out from my ribs down in my cervix and enjoys punching me in
the crotch/cervix!
![]() |
| Big Brothers gift to his Baby Sister |
Food cravings: Still got Tropical Sno and Whitey's grape slushy's on the brain.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None
Gender: It's A GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks daily. Some days they are much more frequent than
others but they always go away after a few. Baby girl is still high up in my ribs
so I know she is not coming anytime soon.
Symptoms: Nasal congestion. Braxton Hicks contractions. Leg cramps. Sciatic pain. Numbness down my right leg anytime I sleep on my right side. Pretty much my entire right side of the body is all crazy out of whack and in pain which has officially made me running to a chiropractor for relief.
Belly Button in or out: Still on the half in half out borderline but will for sure be an outtie here by the next update!
Wedding rings on or off? On but I do take it off when I workout or take walks since
my fingers tend to swell with the heat.
Mood: Overall great, though there are many times I've notice I don't have nearly as much patience as I use to/normally do. Especially when it comes to the dogs for some reason, they are still driving me nuts!!
Looking forward to: Getting in lots of last appointments here in the next couple
weeks such as the dermatologist, dentist, hair, etc. Enrolled Madden in the Big
Brothers/Big Sisters class at the hospital in October. Ready to enjoy some
upcoming Fall weather and activities. Work baby shower. Going back to the chiropractor.
Official countdown to full term status, yikes!
I'll wrap up today's bumpdate with this sweet little clip of MJ playing music to his Baby Sister....I don't want to forget all these cute little moments!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment