How far along: Week 39
Maternity clothes: Majority of all maternity but still sneaking some non-maternity items into the wardrobe
Stretch marks: Same.
Sleep: Same. I’m up to pee multiple times a night and wake up tossing and turning hourly if not more having to move from one side to the other because of numbness everywhere and because I’m just straight out uncomfortable. I typically end up by morning propping up pillows to sleep on my back.
Weight: Around a total of +33 lbs
Exercise: Same. Trying to keep up our walk breaks at work while the weather is
still reasonably descent but this week we've had more days with rain, wind or just plain chilly days than not.
![]() |
| A bit tired looking with an early morning photo :/ |
Baby Update:
This week baby girl’s heart rate was in the 130’s, first time it has been out
of the 150’s in a very long time. Still head down facing inwards
with her back out, her butt right below my ribs and her legs toward the left. Baking away in there!
Best Moment(s) this Week: Saturday we made it out to Boo at the Zoo, even thought the weather was a bit windy and cold we still had a good time. Wednesday we went to Dave’s parents church for our 3rd Annual Trunk-or-Treat. His buddy Violet came again this year too and they had lots of fun. Thursday and today MJ is dressing up at daycare for their Halloween party, which he is really excited about.
Miss Anything: Sleep. Sleeping comfortably. Being able to bend over. Putting on socks and actual shoes in a reasonable amount of time or without feeling like my belly is going to pop like a zit.
![]() |
Food cravings: Still grape slushy’s
Anything making you queasy or sick: None thankfully.
Gender: GIRL
Big Brother: Not much is new on the baby prep list since we’re
basically all ready and just waiting so this past week has been pretty quiet on
the big brother front. He still will occasionally hug or kiss my belly at
bedtime without being asked if he wants to. He likes to go into her room to play with her baby toys or bring in some of his own toys. He stays pretty entertained by himself in there. I brought up my exercise ball from the basement to start using to relieve back pain and help baby work her way down to position and of course Madden has stolen it as seen in the above picture! He loves sitting on it and playing with. It is one of his "tigers" in the circus that he as to put in the cage. We’ve also been talking a lot about how
baby sister will be here very soon but it’s hard since we just don’t know when that is
to help get him prepared for that.
Labor Signs: Not much on the contraction front since
that last episode a week ago last Saturday. Monday night I
started to have some which started in the evening after dinner till about 4:00am
but they were pretty far apart and only got mildly uncomfortable. I was able to sleep though
most of them and either woke up slightly to feel them but immediately back to
sleep or woke up for a short period of time in which I also had to pee. I did have some more contractions last night but they were short lived and gone by bedtime. I’ve
also had some cramping on and off most days but nothing else going on. Just my
body preparing for labor and loving psyching me out!
Symptoms: Contractions. Cramping. Sciatic back/leg pain. And growing belly.
Belly Button in or out: Outtie
![]() |
| Sneak Peek of the Princess Bey's Room |
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Starting to get a little impatient thanks to big brother for getting our hopes up of an early arrival. With the extra time and waiting she’s given us I’ve thought about labor a lot more this time around and have been making myself more and more nervous about it. I know I’ve done it once before but every labor and baby is different, clearly. Not knowing when or how it will start or how long it will last, night or day, leaking/breaking water or not, long or short labor, etc, etc. Ahhh ALL the Thoughts!
Looking forward to: Today we are having a potluck at work with soups, appetizers and desserts. So I'm definitely looking forward to that! Tomorrow afternoon is the Halloween Parade downtown that we have
never been to since it’s usually during the work week so we are excited to go
to our 1st Halloween parade. Then we have Trick-or-Treating and will
be going over to Jordan and Steph’s so MJ can go with his cousins again this
year. After that we don’t have any more plans or events (aside from my birthday
and parents anniversary) so Princess Beyonce will have the green light to
arrive any time after Saturday evening! Come on little lady!!




No comments:
Post a Comment