Dave and I celebrated our family Christmas together on Christmas Eve. I made an awesome dinner!! I roasted a pork roast in the oven and served it with butternut squash from the garden along with the cream cheese and ham pickles for an appetizer and leftover Jello Rainbow cake from Dave's potluck as dessert. I planned on making a Coconut Cream pie for dinner but since there was left over cake I decided to hold off and make it for his cousins get together. On Christmas Day we went over to Dave's parents house for the afternoon for dinner and to exchange gifts. Then we made our way over to his second cousin's house to eat again! This is were I tried out my pie which I received may compliments for that I decide to make it again for my families Christmas the next day(recipe will be on next post)! I have to thank my grandmother for the recipe, well the recipes book she gave me. It was so good!! This was my first attempt at making a Coconut Cream Pie let alone even eating one! It turned out great though.
At the Dexter's
Table decor I made up with Christmas bulbs from the tree, peppermint Hershy Kisses in a vase, along with candy cans in a vase also. I thought it turned out kinda cute after winging it together!

Our Christmas Eve Feast!

The puppies really like candy canes. They were attacking me, who knew!?!

Waveland pooped out after watching us open gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment