For my 101 in 1001 List, one of my goals is to try out new recipes at least twice a month. Last night Dave called on his way home from volleyball at 6:00pm wondering what was for dinner, and of course I had nothing planned!! So I looked through the frig, freezer and pantry, quickly defrosted some chicken and looked through my Kraft Food magazines. I can always count on Kraft to come through on an easy and quick recipe. I tried out the recipe below but instead of using pork chops substituted for chicken. I also only used 3 chicken breasts because they were huge. It's apparently suppose to serve 6...Dave ate 2 of the chicken breasts and EVERYTHING else! It turned out pretty good so I thought I would share.
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time:35 min Makes:6 servings What You Need!
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops from skillet. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown. STIR in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; top with onion mixture. MIX stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment