Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week #4 Workout Update

Week 4 is finished! And YES I worked out on Christmas Eve!! I am very proud of myself that I actually made it to the gym on Christmas Eve and even spent a little extra time on the elliptical in anticipation for all the festivities and eating. It was actually pretty busy and Kelsey and I even met at like 10:30am. I have officially complete a full month of continuously going to the gym at least 4 days a week! As one of my goals have been to make it to the gym 3 days a week for a month. I have one month completed and hope, no plan on doing the same this next month also.

  • Monday- Elliptical 30 minutes
  • Tuesday- Elliptical 40 minutes
  • Wednesday- Elliptical 30 minutes; Abs
  • Thursday- Elliptical 45 minutes; Abs
  • Friday- OFF Christmas Day!
  • Saturday- OFF
  • Sunday- OFF

No comments: