Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sixteen Weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks (and one day!)
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an avocado!  Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
Maternity Clothes: Using the BeBand with the majority of all my pants now, but I still have one pair of dress pants and one pair of jeans that fit which I alternate with 2 pairs of maternity jeans.
Gender: Boy or Girl, I don't care I just want a healthy baby
Movement: Yes, although right now it's few and far between.
Sleep: It comes and goes
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: No real craving this week.
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Back pain, back pain, back pain and it's not getting any better, it might even be getting worse. Nasal congestion.
Best Moment this past week: Hearing MJ's heartbeat yesterday, right around 157 bmp ;)
Milestones: Getting the BIG 20 week ultrasound scheduled.....countdown begins, 4 weeks!
What I'm looking forward to: 20 week appointment.

No comments: