Movement.
I am finally a 100% sure tonight I felt the baby! I've thought off and on I may have felt MJ but have ever been quite sure. Tonight as I was sitting around talking with a bunch of girl friends I started feeling him/her. I sat there and concentrated while feeing it, for a good 10-15 minutes straight too! It felt like popping or little flicks. Like someone flicks you with their fingers but really lightly and from inside.
I got up and told Dave. He wanted to feel it and reached for my tummy but was disappointed when I told him it was too early to feel anything on the outside as I'm just starting to feel it lightly on the inside. He gave me a very sad face and said "I want to feel the baby" :( ....not too much longer!!
4 comments:
That's so awesome! I still am not sure whether what I am feeling is the baby or not. I can't wait.
I can't believe you are feeling movement already! I didn't feel anything until 21 weeks, but as soon as I could feel it, Joe was able to feel like two days later. It's so cool!
That's so exciting! I can't wait until I am there too.
I found your blog through BabyCenter, so I also wanted to say Hi!
Trina - it's pretty light right now and I don't feel it everyday just once in a while...can't wait till it's stronger and all the time!!!
Post a Comment