How Far Along: 18 weeks
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an sweet potato! Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.
Maternity Clothes: Some, still getting away with regular tops but only maternity jeans so far.
Gender: Boy this week
Movement: Yes, I felt MJ's first two kicks late Saturday night!!!! We got home from our friends 30th birthday party, I was relaxing on the couch with the puppies before heading off to bed when I felt the first kick....I put my hand there and waited, a few seconds later another kick!! Yesterday I started feeling pressure low in my abdomen and when I pressed on it, it felt really hard in that spot, then after a minute it was gone and felt normal again...feeling baby roll! Felt him again tonight on the other side rolling around. I wanna feel more!!!! ;-)
Sleep: It comes and goes
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing! I have absolutely no desire for beer or wine when we are out at the bar or with friends who are all drinking
Food Cravings: Cheeseburgers! Big fat juicy cheeseburgers, yummm!
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Back pain, back pain, back pain thank you sciatic nerve! Nasal congestion.
Best Moment this past week: Feeling real movement, getting more Fluff Mail (aka cloth diapers in the mail) and being told I'm starting to look pregnant.
Milestones: Feeling the first kicks and baby rolls, there really IS a baby in there!
What I'm looking forward to: 20 week appointment....2 weeks! I'm attending my first bachelorette party knocked up this weekend but I will definitely not be the only one pregnant there, more on that later.
2 comments:
time to start sharing some belly pics!!!
ps: best feeling in the world!!! loved it!!!
funny you should say that, I just took it today and was about to post it.....you read my mind ;)
Post a Comment