Our baby boy's 20 week photo shoot:
I swear it looks like he's blowing bubbles!!
At 20 weeks he is measuring 20 weeks 5 days with a heart rate of 161 bpm
How Far Along: 20 weeksHow Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe! Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
Maternity Clothes: Ohh yeah! Wearing all maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY
Movement: This past week we've had a major increase in movement! Feeling kicks, rolls and jabs everyday....I love it! I think Dave felt the baby move for the first time too. When MJ is low in my abdomen you can feel where it's really hard. But the other day I had him hold his hand for awhile on my belly since MJ had been moving alot. The first kick he didn't notice (he was paying attention to the TV!) but the second time he thought he did. Just still to soft for him since I can feel both inside and out.
Sleep: It comes and goes
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing! Although I wish I could eat a Crazy Tuna Roll from one of the sushi bars.
Food Cravings: Nothing this week
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Back pain, thank you sciatic nerve! Still getting up to pee at least once every night.
Best Moment(s) this week: Signed up for Childbirth class, met with Katie from Diaper Parties at Everything Birth about cloth diapers, interviewed our our first daycare provider yesterday, found out we're having a boy, and seeing our little man.
Milestones: Hitting the halfway point!!
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping :)



No comments:
Post a Comment