The puppies are already trying to bond with MJ...
I know both Dave and I are pretty nervous at how the puppies will react once we bring this little guy home. Waveland we're not so concerned about since she's pretty scared for her life of babies and small people. Plus she is very motherly and affectionate.
Maddux on the other hand, we definitely need to start working with him. He's NOT a fan of people coming over to our house. He love having his grandpa and grandma's come over but people that don't come over as often...not a huge fan of at first. He's fine after a few minutes but still a bit unpredictable. He's protective and can be a little aggressive at time. That is our main concern. I actually don't think we'll have problems with him and the baby, my concern is when people come over that he'll get too protective over MJ. Maddux is on my To-Do List of things to work on over the next few months. Pray for us!
Yesterday morning this is where I caught Waveland...cuddling up in MJ's crib bedding. Apparently she approves and thinks it quite comfy :) She's such a sweetheart!



2 comments:
My cats are all over my belly too. It's amazing how much more cuddley and protective they've gotten since I got pregnant.
Also, I love your bedding. Do you mind sharing where you got it? I would love to see what they have.
It's from Target! Dwell Studio Mod Fun Dot. I've been eyeing it for a year and all that is left is the crib set. It's the only boy bedding I've even liked, I didn't want a theme just a color scheme.
Post a Comment