Monday, April 30, 2012

25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an eggplant! Measuring about 13 1/2 inches and a pound in a half in weight. That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it! MJ is consistently waking me up every night (he LOVES 2:00am!) and starting to learn when he's most active. Dave finally was 100% positive he felt him Tuesday night, he got two hard kicks and has since felt him a few more times. Friday night as I was laying in bed MJ was one active little man and I actually watched him moving in waves across my belly along with lots of pokes, kicks and twitches for about 20 minutes...it was AWESOME!
Sleep: It seems waking up at 2:00am is becoming a lasting theme....the majority of nights I wake up right at or around 2...this might be MJ training me and preparing me for the lack of sleep soon to come!
Belly button in or out? In but it's getting more shallow.
What I miss: Nothing! Although I do miss the ability to have a Crazy Tuna Roll at anytime. Tera offered to bring me a roll while in the hospital if I would let her come visit, so only 15ish more weeks to go then ;)
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week...
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain. Still getting up to pee at least once every night. Same annoying pain in my upper back right under my shoulder blade that curls around right under the top rib cage and even travels down my arm if I sit too long. Nasal congestion is back again in full force.
Best Moment(s) this week: Finished adding to the registry, ordered the mattress and found a bed skirt...and the BESTEST getting my invitation in the mail for my baby shower!!!!!!
Milestones: Passed the glucose test!! Unless they just forgot about me and didn't call, but I think we can safety say we passed.
What I'm looking forward to: Girls trip to Chicago for shopping, dinner and a night out!!

1 comment:

Jesica said...

Woohoo! Just 15 more weeks!