This will be quick, I've been super busy with work and getting ready for a busy baking week for my first wedding this weekend!
How Far Along: 22 weeks (and 2 days)
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of a papaya! Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Maternity Clothes: Ohh yeah! Wearing all maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it! He's kicking a lot more at all hours of the day and night. He still is rolling around pretty low which puts a LOT of pressure on my abdomen.
Sleep: Not going well this last week. Even with nothing to do on the weekend I just cannot sleep in, waking up earlier than when I have to go to work :( I'm starting to feel exhausted half way through the work day and can hardly keep my eyes open on the drive home. But then I wake up in the middle of the night multiple times.
Belly button in or out? In but it's getting more shallow.
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: Still fruits and vegetables!
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain. Still getting up to pee at least once every night. Lots of pressure in my abdomen, a really annoying pain in my upper back right under my shoulder blade that curls around right under the top rib cage and even travels down my arm if I sit too long.
Best Moment(s) this week: Picking out and ordering the crib.
Milestones: Next is 24 weeks viability
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping and registering!
No comments:
Post a Comment