Only 10 weeks to go!!
Overall I'm feeling good but definitely can feel the exhaustion setting in the last week or so, more so in the morning than at night though. Seeing how the weeks are quickly getting smaller I keep thinking about all the things we still need to do. Which reminds me that I really need to sit down to write down an updated list of all these things running through my mind all hours of the day and night we need to get done around the house and baby related.
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an cucumber? (according to the Bump and a head of cabbage by BabyCenter). As baby's skin smoothes out, his brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. He's also adding some brawn -- his grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants, still able to rotate between maternity and non-maternity shirts and dresses.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it!
Sleep: It's getting more uncomfortable as the night goes on, usually just toss and turn all night from one side to the other. My back gets pretty sore as the night goes on laying down but I'm still sleep fairly good. I usually pass out within a few minutes of laying down and have been able to easily fall back asleep when I have to get up in the middle of the night. So I really can't complain!
Belly button in or out? Okay it's only a matter of time now before it pops out, it's getting that shallow!
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: Thinking about Mexican!
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain. Headaches had begun. Back pain. Heartburn, especially after laying down for a long period of time.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks! Feeling them quite often the longer I'm on my feet and standing in the kitchen baking. Luckily only a few more weeks of baking orders and I'm taking a few months break.
Best Moment(s) this week: My work baby shower which was on Friday. Getting one more thing accomplished in the nursery, hanging paper lanterns. Bi-weekly doctor appointment and getting to hear his heartbeat, 156 bpm today!
Milestones: Making it to 30 weeks!
What I'm looking forward to: Getting to hearing MJ's heartbeat every two weeks right now.
Starting to feel fairly large....and afraid of what 10 more weeks will look like ;)
1 comment:
good Lord, you're adorable!! the excitement on this end is mounting!!
his room looks great!! you're so crafty!!
Post a Comment