Sunday, June 3, 2012

Work Shower

My awesome co-workers through MJ and I a baby shower on Friday!

It was so sweet of them and they were so soooo generous, giving us our swing AND activity floor gym. We also got a few other smaller gifts such as a super soft blanket, toys, pj's, bibs, health care kit, a book, an outfit and some cute little onesies! And of course LOTS of delicious food. OMG there so much food, I was completely stuffed for the rest of the day!  

Tera did the majority of all the planning, she's VERY excited about MJ to put it mildly ;) We've known each other for over 5 years now and have worked together 3 different times (we just keep following each other!). She's helped me call daycare's, brings me lunch, makes sure MJ is getting fed, and talks to him all time (especially since we sit right across from each other at work). So I know she's been thinking about this work shower for a very long time and pretty excited about. I'm pretty blessed to have such a great co-worker!!!

It's no surprise that she got MJ these adorable onesies....and added onto one of them. LOL! :)

After opening our gifts I just knew Dave would want to put them together that night once we both were home....and I was correct!

He got to work on the swing right away and tested it out. He's just so cute!!


He's all done.

We are pretty darn blessed with such generous people in our lives I just cannot believe it! This little guy is so loved and he's not even here yet.  

No comments: