I was given this statue over the weekend by a friend. She sent me a text stating something like, "You're going to think I'm crazy but I have a statue for you. There's a story behind it and I'll explain later." My first thought was, a fertility statue? I had no clue she had one by the way, but this is one subject that is always on the mind or in the back of my mind. So she stopped over and dropped it off. She was given this statue by a co-worker of hers. A few years ago one of her co-workers had been trying to have a baby for quite some time with no luck. They went to fertility doctors and couldn't find any answers as to why they weren't getting pregnant on their own so they started receiving fertility treatments but even those hadn't worked. Now I'm not sure where she got it or how she came across it but one day the co-worker found this fertility statue and after only having it for a month, she got pregnant. Now this could be a coincidence or it may not. So she gave the statue to her sister who was trying to get pregnant. After the first month the sister had the elephant, she got pregnant as well. The sister later gave the statue to a friend who after the first month, can you guess....got pregnant! Do you see where this story is going? It recently came back to my friends co-worker who gave it to her because she had been trying for sometime. My friend informed me she received the statue mid-cycle which did not result in a pregnancy but the next cycle she had (her first full cycle) she did indeed get pregnant!!
Apparently this little statue has been in the hands of nearly a dozen women (no one has counted yet although I really think they should) who ALL have gotten pregnant within the first month of receiving THIS fertility statue and had healthy pregnancies!! Is this still a coincidence?!?! I'm not sure. Granted this little statue is indeed, little (approximately 3 inches high and 5 inches long) it appears it might just have a lot of power! So now it is in my hands. I'm skeptical. I'm definitely intrigued. I'm hopeful. But I'm also nervous. I mean almost a dozen women have so-called conceived the first full cycle they had this thing? That's some good odds but there's a little bit of pressure. I mean I'm not sure if I totally believe this thing works but what if I'm the first to break the streak? What if even with this added luck it still doesn't work? But it's just a silly statue, right? So I'm not taking it too serious. My friend didn't take it serious, however she passes it on in to me in hopes that if it does work, that it may help us. Hey, I'll try anything with a good track records! So here goes...........
4 comments:
Looks like it has a good track record. Good Luck!
I'm not sure I beleive these things really work but by the looks of what your friend says this one just might. If it works for you sign me up to be next!! ha Hope to hear good news soon :) Good luck!
Believe Brenda! Visualize and it will come true! Good luck darling!
You never know Brenda! I am crossing my fingers for some exciting news over the next couple of months!
Post a Comment