Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 33 Workout Update Plus a Completed Goal

Can you guess what goal I've completed? Well since I'm so excited, I'll tell you....#56 Lose 10 more lbs. That's right I've lost my second 10 lb goal, which means since starting working out at the end of November I'm down 20 POUNDS! Where was all that lbs been hiding and where did that sneak up from?!?! WTF! I think having the flu and not being able to eat for 2 days might have helped. In celebration I took myself on a little shopping spree over the weekend. I told myself I was not allowed to buy any new clothes until I made this goal and I reached it just in time as it was a much needed therapy session :) Ideally I would like to lose another 10lbs and be able to maintain that. I'm feeling good at where I am and where I am getting and hope it continues, there's plenty more hard work ahead of me though!
  • Monday - Off, Sick with the Flu
  • Tuesday - Off
  • Wednesday Elliptical 30 minutes; Abs- Russian twists & sit-ups on decline bench w/6lb medicine ball 3 sets 20, Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 20, Obliques 20lbs 3 sets of 20, Crunches 3 sets of 20; Upper Body Weights- Bench Press 10lbs 3 set of 10, Incline Fly 10lbs 3 set of 12, Laterals 5 lbs 3 sets of 12, Tricep Dips 3 sets of 15, Tricep Extensions 7.5lbs 3 sets of 12, Bicep Curls 10lbs 3 sets of 12; Stretching; Walk with dogs 30 minutes 1.6 miles.
  • Thursday- Elliptical 30 minutes, 2.40 miles; Abs- Russian twists & sit-ups on decline bench w/6lb medicine ball 3 sets 20, Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 20, Obliques 20lbs 3 sets of 20, Crunches 3 sets of 20; Lower Body Weight: Walk out Lunges 10lbs weights 3 sets of 12, Squats 10lbs 3 sets of 12, Leg Extensions 40lbs 3 sets of 12, Glute Press 30lbs 3 sets of 12; Stretching
  • Friday- Elliptical 35 minutes, 2.50 miles; Cycle 15 minutes, 2.70 miles
  • Saturday - Off
  • Sunday -Off

  • Week 11 Weight-Loss: -2lbs
  • Overall Challenge Weight-Loss: -11lbs

No comments: